Harry Potter-Let the Magic Flow
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Harry Potter-Let the Magic Flow

A Harry Potter RPG

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Care Of Magical Creatures

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
magicguy93
Admin
Admin
magicguy93

Number of posts : 671
Registration date : 2007-02-22

Character sheet
Name:: Christopher 'Chris' Potter
Species:: Wizard

Care Of Magical Creatures Empty
PostSubject: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeSat Feb 23, 2008 2:48 pm

The classroom for Care of Magical Creatures.
Back to top Go down
https://magic-world.rpg-board.net
stephy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Number of posts : 470
Registration date : 2007-04-07

Character sheet
Name:: Oddie Riddle
Species:: Witch

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 7:30 pm

Linda Meyers walked into her Care Of Magical Creatures Class and looking around she saw that she was the first one there. Good I'll be able to prepare for my class she thought as she pulled out her papers from inside her desk drawer. She laid out the papers so that she would be ale to see what she had planned for that day. All she really was going to do on her first day was have her students read a little bit from thier text books. She didnt want to start off doing something like handling a creature right away.

Linda sat down in her chair that was behind her desk and pushed back her light brown. It was all over the place but she didnt mind her hair that much except when it got in her face. Her huskey blue eyes scanned the paper's in front of her looking to seen what time her first class started. Aw they should be here soon she thought looking at the time. She sat back in her chair and waited for her students to come
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/oddie_faneenala
magicguy93
Admin
Admin
magicguy93

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 3:59 pm

Jessica Dumbldore walked to the Care of Magical Creatures Class.

"Hello, Professor Meyers." she said.

Jessica sat down and placed her bag at her feet.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeWed Jul 02, 2008 7:48 pm

Linda saw that her first student had arrived and said "Hello my dear. This first lesson we're just going to be reading a little bit from the book so make sure to pull out your book." Linda then got up from her chair and walked over to the chalk board. She pointed her wand at it and words appeared.

Open books to page 19.
Taking care of a Flobberworm

Linda then turned back to face Jessica and said "I'm sorry dear but I never asked what your name was."
Back to top Go down
magicguy93
Admin
Admin
magicguy93

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 3:26 pm

Jessica took out her book and turned to page 19. And read the title and then turned to Prof. Meyers when she asked her name, "My name is Jessica Dumbledore." She answered.
Back to top Go down
stephy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeSun Jul 06, 2008 7:49 pm

"Jessica Dumbledore" Linda said trying to comit her name to memory. "Jessica, Jessica, Jessica. I think that I'll be able to remeber your name" Linda said.

Linda than turned around and walked back to her desk. She sat down in her chair and said "Once the rest of the class shows up we shall start with our lesson. We will talk a little about the flobberworms after everyone read the page and then we shall feed some. I have some in a case here" she said poiting at the box that was on her table. "We'll feed them to the end of class. Don't worry not all of our lessons are going to be this boring" she added with a smile. "Next class there will be something much more interesting than a flobberworm."
Back to top Go down
magicguy93
Admin
Admin
magicguy93

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 10:28 am

"Ok, that sounds cool." Jessica said, "And I can't wait or the more exciting classes."
Back to top Go down
stephy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeTue Jul 08, 2008 8:58 pm

Oddie walked into the classroom and looking around she spotted that there was one other student there already. Oddie took a seat behind Jessica and looking up at the board she read the message written there. She then grabed her bag and pull out her Care OF Magical Creature's book and opened it up to the page on flobberworms. Oddie started to read the page til Linda started to talk to her

"Hello dear" Linda said seeing that Oddie had entered. "What may your name be?"

"Oddie" Oddie replied looking up from her book.

"Oh Oddie,"Linda said pulling out a piece of paper and looking at it. "Oddie, Oddie, Oddie... Aw here's your name. Oddie Riddle" Linda said looking up. "Welcome to my class. We will be talking about Flobberworms today. I am your teacher Porfessor Meyers"

"Hello Professor" Oddie said and then looked back at her book and continued reading
Back to top Go down
kooky_kiwi
kooky_kiwi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Name:: Amber Black and Rain Black

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 8:45 pm

( Just so you know its me: Im_Hermione from HE )
Rain woke up bright and early, her first class would be care for magical creatures and there was no argument that it wasn't going to be a borring class. Rain's fingers brushed threw her hair and she fluffed it as she walked out into the rock courtyard and down the small stone steps simbolizing the way down to a spot near the forbiddin forest for her class.

No one was there- where were they. She forgot to read the notice board where anouncments were made about classes.
Maybe its in the classroom in the castle? She thought.
She quickly scurried off to the classroom. She had time to spare she was always one of the first to show up.

How did she know it wasn't going to be a borring class? It was a new teacher so why did she think that it wouldn't? Thoughts fluttered threw her mind as she finnally came to a stop of her fast pase and opened a door.

"Hello." She said as she slipped into the room.

Last edited by kooky_kiwi on Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:33 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
stephy
Co-Admin
Co-Admin

Character sheet

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 9:29 pm

Linda looked up and saw another student enter her class and she said "Hello, and your name is?"

She then pointed to the board and said "Today we shall be learning about Flobberworms. Yes I know they are extrememly broing and dull creatures but I wanted to start with something simple so that you will all know what to expect in my class. First you need to get your book and open it to page 19. Read the few paragraphs in there about the Flobebrworm and then we shall be taking care of the creature itself." she said as she pointed at a nearby box that was filled with the Flobberworms. "Then next class we'll move onto something fun" she added with a smile
Back to top Go down
kooky_kiwi
kooky_kiwi

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-07-14

Character sheet
Name:: Amber Black and Rain Black

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 10:01 pm

"Rain Black.." She said after the Professor Meyers explained what they would be doing.
"Well I guess that sounds fair." anounced Rain for Flobberworms did seem dull. She smiled back at her, She sat down in a empty desk and pulled out her new book. She turned to page 19 welcomed by a picture of a Flobberworm. The parragraph wasnt too bad and she started out.

'The Flobberworm'

'The Flobberworm is a thick brown worm that reaches up to ten-feet long. One end is indistinguishable from the other, both producing the mucus from which its name is derived and which is sometimes used to thicken potions. You can find a Flobberworm in damp ditches and moves very little. Its perferred food is lettuse, though it will eat almost any vegitation.'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Care Of Magical Creatures   Care Of Magical Creatures Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Care Of Magical Creatures
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Harry Potter-Let the Magic Flow :: Role Playing Forums :: Classes-
Jump to: